A fast-growing cybersecurity company is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join their San Diego team to work on their main security and risk application.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience programming in Python, Django REST Frameworks
- Strong experience working with multi-tenant applications
- Proficient programming with AWS tools
- Experience with Postgres, Redis, Celery, Flask
- Production experience with tools similar to Git and Unix systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
- Exposure to implementing SSO end-to-end
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free drinks and snacks
- Company-sponsored events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.