Sr. Software Dev Engineer
One of the largest global technology and media companies is combining media brands on multiple platforms. It takes powerful technology to connect brands and partners with an audience of 1 billion. This company is hiring a Senior Software Engineer in their Northern Virginia Office. This is a 12-month, C2H and they can pay up to $70/hr, DOE.
Nearly half of this company's employees are building the code and platforms that help them achieve their major goals - so they're hiring like crazy! Whether you’re looking to write mobile app code, engineer the servers behind their massive ad tech stacks, or develop algorithms to help them process 4 trillion data points a day, what you do will have a huge impact on the business—and the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- You Must Have 6+ years experience building websites, calls to back-end data repositories, and have a very good understanding of responsive design techniques for desktop and mobile.Someone who enjoys challenging work and is curious and driven.
- Someone who can help us take our products to the next level.
- Build and deliver new features in our Payment Portal.
- Share responsibilities like app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front End React
- 20% Back End nodeJS or Java
- 95% Hands On
- 5% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.