Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
An award-winning and WSJ featured e-tailer serving the web for over 20 years is building a new tech team in Philadelphia. They are a medium sized company (just over 30 employees) located in a beautiful region just outside of the Center City Philadelphia - away from the traffic, but close enough to enjoy the city and commute with public transportation. They are currently looking to hire a CTO to lead their DevOps and Data Engineering team. This company is evolving their systems and development team and are looking for an ambitious technical lead to help get them to the next stage. Leadership, management and creative thinking skills are ideal. Looking for a trusted leader and IT professional who can transform business problems into business solutions with the use of software applications and strategic projects. This role relies heavily on the CTO to implement and execute new and upgraded information systems through well strategized plans. This is a great position who is a well-rounded individually who is experienced and eager to lead a team of DevOps and Data Engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5+ years in a VP/Director/Manager of IT role with several direct reports underneath you.
- Work with vendors to select/implement the right hardware/software/tools/products
- The ability to lead and deliver accurate and timely sales reports of end-to-end business and Technology processes
- Recent experience with deployment, integrating and managing multiple system
- Experience managing teams of direct and indirect reports in the global matrix
- Compile IT roadmap across Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, Order-to-Cash, pricing, Contracts and Tech Ops.
- Great communication skills, present ideas thoughtfully/professionally
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Managing Data Engineering Team
- 50% Overseeing the DevOps team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Extremely competitive salary
- Lots of room for personal and career growth
- Stock grants/options
- Dynamic company that is making waves across the industry
- Fun/laidback culture.
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.