Solution Architect (Azure)
My U.S.-based client is a part of a massively expanding industry (Machine-Learning based-marketing) and looking for a Senior Solution Architect to build their DevOps environment from the ground up. They are positioned to be one of the major players in this industry in Canada. This role is for someone that loves the start-up atmosphere, continuously embracing the next step in technology, and is interested in eventually leading a small team. The Solution Architect will work directly with the CTO and CEO to blueprint the future of this promising company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Management experience is an absolute must.
- Production Containerization Experience (Kubernetes/Docker/Openshift)
- 3+ years experience with Cloud platform (Google Cloud or AWS)
- Comfortable with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Saltstack)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any work in a ML environment (or involvement in culture) is a huge asset
- 2+ years in Python Development environment
- Experience in P->V and V->C Migrations
Benefits & Perks
- Relaxed culture. Work to live, not live to work
- Competitive salary and equity options
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Cloud Development (Microsoft Azure)
- 25% .NET Framework
- 35% Architecture
- 15% Team Mentorship
- 50% Hands-On Deployment
- Competitive Pay: Up to 150K/DOE.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.