Mid-Level .NET Software Developer in the Loop up to $70/hr
My client is a non-profit eCommerce company located in the Loop looking to add a Senior Fullstack .NET Developer to their team. The organization is the food service industry. They provide tools, systems, and support that helps members of all sizes significantly increase operating results. The applications help a variety of companies for networking, education and research resource that help better them.
Required Skills & Experience
- Five or more years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server
- Four or more years of experience building RESTful APIs
- Knowledge deploying into the cloud using Azure or AWS
- Greenfield development experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with ERP system implementation (Oracle, Netsuite, or Microsoft Dynamics)
- Knowledges with Node.js
- Knowledge with RabbitMQ
- Having Leadership Skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Full-stack role
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.