.NET developer for industry leading Ed-Tech company located in Cambridge
Senior Full Stack .NET Engineer to join one of the best companies to work for in the Boston area. In this position you will be developing software solutions to complex problems that arise with study abroad and exchange programs. You will be working to help re-envision their systems to support customer engagement.
You will be working in a fun collaborative environment with the latest technology. You will primarily be working with C#, .NET, React, RESTful web services. You will also get a free paid vacation on top of your PTO. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that suites you, then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Required Skills & Experience
· B.S. in Computer Science or an equivalent field
· 5-7+ years of professional experience working with .NET and C#
· Collaborative problem solver
· Excellent communicator
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience with unit testing
· Ability to use React is a plus
· Experience with WebAPI and REST
· Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
What You Will Be Doing
· 100% Hands On
· Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.