Senior Software Engineer
Do you want to join a team that will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible? Would you like to be a member of an organization where each employee can impact technical process and culture? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you to challenge yourself and tackle complex problems within a large data set. This position is for a full stack engineer primarily working within Ruby.
This is a tech-centric company who offers an innovative method for monitoring and measuring risk. They have experienced significant growth as many top organizations flock to their platform. They ask a lot of their employees but provide the same flexibility in return. They are built on trust, accountability, and transparency. Seize this opportunity to take your skills to the next level and help shape the next cutting edge cyber security organization. 3
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working within small team environments with a great deal of autonomy
- Excitement and understanding of start-up culture
- Experience with the following or similar tech stack: Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Elasticsearch
- Professional experience with dynamic languages and agile methodologies
- Experience with test-driven development and distributed systems
- Professional experience communicating with stakeholders and customers throughout the SDLC
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work as a team or as an individual to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work in large ever-expanding data sets
- Experience developing within REST stack
- Big plus for ELK stack
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Back-end
- 10% Middle Tier
- 10% Front-end
- 80% Development
- 20% Architecture
- Full-stack software design and development
- Data modeling and querying at scale in MySQL and Elasticsearch
- Prioritize to ensure delivery of high quality software as quickly as possible
- Competitive Salary: 120-160k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Equity options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.