Apple Product Support Technician
Contract opportunity! Looking for someone who can be individually responsible for day-to-day technical support for both hardware and software end user needs in Apple devices. Responsibilities will include installation of hardware and software, deployment of PCs and peripherals, in Apple devices, OS, and applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience Apple support
- Apple device hardware and OS knowledge.
- ACMT and/or ACiT certification.
- JAMF administration and use for centralized management of Macs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Citrix support
- A basic understanding of Windows TCP/IP networking.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Competitive Hourly Rate: Up to $40/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit