Linux System Administrator W/DevOps tools
Right now, in Downtown Toronto, is the opportunity for a System Admin with DevOps experience to taste the best of both worlds: working alongside the Infrastructure team on Networking, Server support, and maintaining a high availability environment, as well as partnering up with a DevOps Engineer on Automation and integrating new tools. This team is currently transitioning to new technology, so the need is for someone who can bridge the two worlds. The platform is on the Private Cloud, using Docker as the containerization tool.
This role has a very competitive salary, and is a great chance to leave your mark on a tight-knit team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in System Administration role
- Ansible/Chef/ equivalent experience
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Complete comfort with RedHat administration systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands-on Cisco Firewall /Database server history a big plus
- Experience working in small-to-mid-size company
- Experience managing Cloud environment (Private Cloud, Google Cloud, AWS)
- 55% Linux Server Enviornment
- 45% Migrating to Public Cloud (Google Cloud)
- 60% Hands-On (Migration/ Scaling/Maintenance)
- 30% Team Collaboration/Architecture
- 10% Trouble-Shooting
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Competitve salary
- Ability to oversee new tech implementation
- Great Downtown location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.