Junior iOS Engineer
A major television network is looking for an iOS Mobile Developer to join its brand new digital group. This dynamic group is focused on new streaming content and has previous success streaming one of the most famous television shows of the last 10 years. These services launched less than two years ago but are scaling and expanding globally at an explosive rate.
The ideal candidate is an iOS engineer with 2 – 5 years of professional experience developing consumer facing applications. Swift is required for this role, but Objective-C experience is also helpful. Any previous experience creating streaming applications is a huge plus (iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, FireTV, Xbox, etc.). Understanding of applications that require licensing, subscriptions, or media content are also a huge plus! This is a full time role that offers competitive salary, bonus, health, dental, vision, 401k with match, unlimited vacation, and pet insurance.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 – 5 years of experience with Swift and Objective-C
- iOS frameworks such as CoreData, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, Alamofire, RESTKit, and Auto Layout
- Creating an iOS application from creation to the full life cycle of approval into the App Store
Desired Skills & Experience
- Video streaming experience: tvOS, AV Foundation, HTTP Streaming, Roku, FireTV, Xbox
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, health, dental, vision, 401k with match, unlimited vacation, and pet insurance