Senior Software Engineer, Site Reliability
This global company works with a data analytics platform originally designed for a formula 1 race team, to improve performance outcomes in business. Focused on capability building, the goal is to reimagine how businesses can continue to evolve and outperform the competition. This is a fulltime opportunity in the Boston area. They are seeking an experienced Site Reliability and DevOps Engineers to join a multidisciplinary team. Specifically, someone who is eager to work with Docker, AWS, Terraform, and Kubernetes. With this opportunity, you will have the chance to discover and exploit data driven insights.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS Experience
- Preferred Ansible, but will accept Puppet or Chef
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud Formation
- Software Development background
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Create internal toolset for development teams to be more efficient
- Build out microservice based infrastructure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K match
- Pension plan
- 2 days work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.