A top law international firm in the DC area is seeking an Enterprise Application Engineer to support their engineering team. This person will be responsible for managing and maintaining the document management systems, handling the cisco network, and managing the SQL servers. This will also be a chance to script with powershell and learn new products like Imanage and Netdocs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows 2012 servers
- Cisco networks
- SQL servers
- Powershell Scripts
- Managing enterprise applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of software like Imanage or netdocs
- Bachelor’s Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- Windows Server 2012
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance (including medical, dental & vision coverage)
- Domestic Partner Insurance
- Healthy Living (wellness program)
- Health Advocate
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (for both health and dependent care)
- Bright Horizon's Child Care and Early Education Center (full service day care in DC and back-up child/dependent care)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across the major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.