Senior Python Developer - Flask, Data Science
You will be on an agile team of developers and data scientists. You'll get to work on 100% greenfield development creating applications that will directly impact the advancement of our medical solutions.
This is a full time role that can pay up to 130k per year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience developing in Python
- Experience with Flask is preferred, but experience with other web frameworks like Django is fine
- Extensive experience building API's - the bigger the better
- Experience with Python's Data Science stack - NumPy, SciPy, & Pandas
- Masters in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with big data tools - Hadoop, Spark, Scala
- Experience with Machine Learning tools like Tenserflow, Torch and Informatica
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Greenfield Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) 4% employer match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 3 Days a week work from home
- Competitive bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.