Senior React Engineer
Interested in helping a startup connect stylists to customers and create easy-booking experiences for individuals trying to seek a fresh new style? Help build and lead an incredible team of engineers right here, in Chicago, IL.
This online-booking website is the number 1 appointment booking and scheduling software for beauty and barber professionals. Through this web and mobile platform, you can process payments and add no-show and late-fee protections. The company’s environment is highly agile and fast-paced, but also balanced and collaborative. Since their launch in 2011, 12 million consumers have booked over 53 million appointments worth of 3 billion dollars.
Required Skills & Experience
- Optimal Candidates have an understanding of MVC patterns, RESTful synchronous service-orients and message bus architectures, relational schemas, agile scrum, and moderns source code control.
- Experienced with HTML5, CSS & SASS
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services and Docker
- A formal Computer Science background such as a degree in Computer Science. Engineering, or similar degrees.
- 2 or more years of experience. 5 or more years of experience for senior.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be involved in transforming the application written in Python and Angular into React, Cordova, Flask, Webpack, & Amazon Web Services
- You will be primarily working in front-end system design, prototyping and DevOps
- You will be expected to have excellent communication skills, partake in the training of team members during the transition into a more modular microservice architecture, and steer key decisions at all levels of the stack.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
- 2 days work from home
- Full benefits
- casual office internment