A NYC based financial firm is looking for a Windows System Engineer to contribute both to system administration and networking. Should have experience working in virtual environments, scripting in preferably Powershell, and be able to contribute in a team setting.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Windows Systems Engineering Experience
- Knowledge of networking basics, Cisco, LAN/WAN
- Client facing support experience
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office365
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willing to offer on-site and remote support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $40/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.