Network Engineer II (Windows and Cisco Shop)
This medical center, ranked as a top healthcare facility by U.S. News and World Report, is located in Los Angeles and provides life-saving services to those in need. This hospital is looking for a Network Engineer to join their team to help maintain all networking tasks (subnetting, routing, troubleshooting) as well as lead a security data migration.
The Network Engineer will be working in an all Cisco shop with a main focus on security, but still a heavy emphasis on networking overall. This role is ideal for someone who is a good multi-tasker, self-starter, and enjoys challenging and highly rewarding work.
Benefits for this role include tuition reimbursement, wellness program, health savings accounts, metro benefits, and health, vision, and dental insurance.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 Years of Experience in the Networking/Network Security Field
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- CCNA Certified (CCNP or CCIE a plus)
- 5+ years working with Cisco ATD and/or FTD
- Experience with Networking Protocol’s (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)
- Experience working with the ITIL v3 Cycle
Desired Skills & Experience
- Windows and DHCP/DNS Experience
- LAN/MAN/WAN Networking
- Radware Experience
- Aruba Wireless 802.11 Knowledge
- Cabling Infrastructure, Load Balancers, and/or Troubleshooting Experience
- Information Security Knowledge – SIMA and/or Q Radar
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Security
- 60% Network
- 65% Hands On
- 35% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Earned Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Metro Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.