Apply for this job
December 4, 2018
Brooklyn, New York
A new client of mine is looking to bring on a Lead iOS Engineer to their team! This client is located in Manhattan and also has offices in San Francisco. What does the company do? They secure the way the world communicates. Their main goal is to help companies and individuals ensure the privacy of their intellectual property and communications. They build cyber security technology to safeguard the security of personal and business data in transit.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in large, complex mobile applications.
- Consider the security of our customers first in every feature and function you help architect.
- Optimize mobile applications using agile methodologies on the iOS platform.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- Work with other platform teams for integration and coordination of release and delivery of Client Professional product suite.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS or OS X frameworks.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with a hybrid Swift/Objective-C codebase.
- Experience using Cocoapods is preferred.
- Experience using Git for versioning and source control.
- Knowledge of C is a plus.
- Knowledge of WebSockets is a plus.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages, as needed.
Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options
- Competitive salary based on commensurate experience
- Commuter benefits
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Working with world class cryptographers
- Ensuring the privacy of millions of people
Apply for this Job
Samantha Crow (WB) is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!
Back to job listings