A growing company located in downtown Chicago is looking to bring on a Project Manager to manage the projects for their platform. They are looking for someone who ideally comes from a Software background and wants to manage projects related to the platform. You will be collaborating with developers and be the main line of communication between the business and software developers. This is a great role with an opportunity to grow your career!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- PMP certification
- 3+ experience working in an Agile or Waterfall environment
- 2+ Experience managing software related project
- Strong understanding of technical terms and overall technical knowledge
Desired Skills & Experience
- PMP Certification
- Experience doing consulting or customer/client facing role
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% documentation, 25% managing projects, 25% scheduling and attending meetings, 25% collaboration with other teams
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150K
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.