Windows Engineer (VMWare, Powershell, Office 365)
A software company headquartered in Grapevine is looking for a mid-level Windows engineer to join their infrastructure team. The new CTO has begun an initiative to overhaul the server infrastructure (around 100 Windows servers mostly virtualized with VMWare). They are going about automating and optimizing this virtual environment and need someone who has been hands-on troubleshooting VM’s and writing automation scripts with Powershell (PowerCLI experience a big plus!
The ideal engineer will also be a jack-of-all-trades with experience managing AD/GPO’s, Exchange/Office 365, IIS and SQL (they have a DBA, so minimal exposure to databases is fine).
If you’re lookin to get into a small-medium sized software company and hone your scripting skills and virtualization experience, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a Windows engineering role (preferably in an environment w/ 100+ servers)
- Strong VMWare knowledge (vSphere, vCenter, vRealize)
- Active Directory, Office 365
- SQL server management and optimization
- Basic understanding of storage/backup administration
- Bachelor’s degree or 8+ years of related experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Powershell automation scripting experience
- vRealize automation experience
- PowerCLI scripting knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Windows engineering
- 30% VMWare
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.