Python Django Developer, 12mo C2H
A top luxury fitness brand is seeking a Lead Python Engineer to join their team in Midtown NYC for a 12-month contract-to-hire. They are looking for developers to work hands-on with consumer facing applications, used by millions of their customers.
They've recently acquired several organizations and are growing rapidly, so it’s an exciting time to get involved. You will get the best of both worlds by being heavily hands on and coding focused using the latest Python frameworks on a small division with this larger enterprise!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in Python coding and architecture
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies, React a huge plus
- Understanding of AWS or other cloud technology
- Multiple years working with RESTful APIs
- Experience in a microservice-oriented environment
- Must have experience in an agile environment
- Support and knowledge of agile development practices
- Experience with relation, non-relational, and document-based data stores
- Excitement to achieve goals both personal and professional
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.