Mid to Senior Java Developer
One of the largest credit reporting companies in the country is looking for a API developer to join their tight-knit team in Irvine. The company is looking to upgrade its technology, and they want a server-side Java engineer to help spearhead the transition. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a company that's become a household name.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone that is highly technical and comfortable with both RESTful APIs and Microservice architecture. They should be using Java 8+ and SpringBoot. They should be able to communicate their work to non-technical people and work well within a team. This is a contract position and pays up to $70 per hour based on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert with Java and Spring (especially SpringBoot)
- 5+ years developing web services
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience with MySQL and Oracle
- Experience in an AWS environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular or React
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with Maven or Bamboo
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or similar field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Web Services
- 20% Front-End
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.