Senior Product Manager
A modern SaaS analytics firm in Center City is hiring for a Senior Product Manager to own one of their five lines of business. This firm builds software that serve the areas of IP management, patent analytics, scientific/academic research and pharma/biotech. The Product Design team creates software that help their clients – some of the worlds most trusted brands – discover, guard and launch new ideas rapidly.
This Senior Product Manager will oversee the software under the scientific/academic umbrella. Your responsibilities will include managing stakeholder expectations and intake of work, setting timelines, and working collaboratively in a matrixed team environment. You should have at least 7 years of experience managing enterprise-level software applications. The ideal candidate will have an innate interest in the world of scientific and academic research. If you’re looking for a new role in the new year, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of product management experience
- 2-3+ years of enterprise-level product experience is necessary
- Expertise in writing user stories, creating product documentation, and creating roadmaps
- Cross-functional engineering, design, and product experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to mobile products
- MBA a big plus
- Continued team collaboration
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 80-90% Hands On
- 10-20% Management Duties
- Lots of Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Generous PTO Structure
- Modern center city office
- Occasional WFH flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.