Senior Android Developer
Want to work in fashion AND mobile development? This company is a successful high end men’s street-wear mobile retailer that works closely with designer brands such as Burberry, Supreme, and Bape, offering exclusive releases of their clothing. They also have a consignment platform allowing users to resell new luxury clothing, backed by their 100% authentication process. The company will be scaling out their platform to include other items such as selling vintage cameras, comic books, and more, thus skilled engineers will be brought on to architect this addition to the mobile app. This position is for a skilled Senior Android Engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6+ years professional Android engineering experience with a startup or enterprise
- Interest in learning new and innovative technologies
- Team player
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or MA in computer science, math or related field
- Personal and/or professional experience with Kotlin a plus
- Interest in fashion and cultural trends
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% engineering in Android
- 70% hands on back end
30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150k annually, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Catered weekly meals
- Commuter Benefit
- Beautiful work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.