Junior iOS Engineer
One of the nation’s leading entertainment networks is hiring for a Junior iOS developer to work on their video streaming services. This team works closely with their company’s channels dealing with famous thriller shows and indie films, so you would be working on a highly popular platform that allows users to follow their favorite shows and characters, as well as watching shoes live and offline.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years professional iOS engineering experience
- Professional experience engineering with Swift
- Interest in learning new and innovative technologies
- Team player
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or MA in computer science, math or related field
- Objective-C and video streaming product experience a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% engineering in iOS
- 70% hands on back end
30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $104k annually, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Catered weekly meals
- Commuter Benefit
- Beautiful work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.