Senior iOS Engineer
Work with fintech startup AND iOS engineering! My client owns a highly successful investment mobile application that allows users to buy, sell, and trade shares in rare, collectible cars. They are backed by major investors and are set to be valued at $130M by this coming year and their past car shares sold out within hours of going on the market. This company is looking to grow their mobile team in order to scale out their app to include other investment opportunities, such as rare art.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6-8+ years professional iOS engineering experience
- Professional experience engineering with Swift
- Interest in learning new and innovative technologies
- Team player
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or MA in computer science, math or related field
- Objective-C and RxSwift a plus
- Interested in finance and cars
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% engineering in iOS
- 70% hands on back end
30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $160k annually plus equity, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Catered weekly meals
- Commuter Benefit
- Great startup environment with stocked bar and kitchen
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.