Senior Python Engineer
Work for an exciting tech start-up that is solving challenges that millions of people face with their insurance and health process. As a Python Engineer, you will be developing a customer portal that allows users to see all their insurance and health data all in one place, making doctors visits and benefit tracking much easier. Working at this up-and-coming Silicon Valley backed start-up, you will be sure to have a fun, positive work environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Django and Flask frameworks
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API’s using Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS Experience
- Experience in event driven programming
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Health Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Equity and future growth opportunities
- Friday happy hours and fun team building activities
- Paid Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.