UX Researcher - Contract
An education startup in San Francisco is looking to bring on an experienced contract to hire UX Researcher to their growing team and is willing to pay up to $80 / hour W2.
The company has physical campuses of technology driven education for k-8, allowing teachers and parents to completely specialize the learning curriculum for their students. You will be joining a world class design team that is working on web and mobile applications which are changing the way traditional education is viewed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience conducting research for a Product Design team
- Experience conducting both qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience developing research strategies
- Proven ability to synthesize research findings into actionable product design recommendations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the EdTech space
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% User Experience Research
- 20% Design
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 8 Months, with potential for conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.