Full Stack Engineer
Want to work for a historically well-known and successful media company here in New York? My client is hiring a Full Stack Python engineer to join their team of passionate and talented engineers in Midtown to contribute to their online news and media viewing system. You will work on their custom content management system and directly impact the experiences of over 30 million monthly users!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-7+ years professional software engineering experience
- 4 most recent years of work in Python/Django
- Team player
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or MA in computer science of related field
- Experience with AWS, Jenkins, Github a plus
- Previous work experience with Linux
- Experience with Flask a plus but not required
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% back end Python
- Competitive Pay: Up to $160k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Catered weekly meals
- Commuter Benefit
- Beautiful work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.