Senior User Experience Product Designer, Sports and Entertainment
One of the top Sports and Entertainment companies globally recently moved an office to Hoboken, New Jersey, and is looking to bring on a long term UX/Product Design Lead to head up the design of their consumer web and mobile application products, and to aid in the design of some internal tools and enterprise products.
The company is publicly traded in England, and has a 700 person office in Las Vegas. With new regulations in the east coast, they have built a start up office in Hoboken to be the hub for all of their East Coast Action, and to lead their innovation strategy and projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for the Senior Product Designer to lead a team on highly visible products that are the main revenue driving platforms for this company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 plus years of User Experience Design in a professional capacity
- Excellent design portfolio website that clearly defines the UX process and case studies
- Excellent UI Design portfolio is needed
- Experience working cross functionally with Engineering and Product is a must
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Design is a bonus
- Start up experience is a plus
- 80-90% Hands On
- 10-20% Management Duties
- Continued Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance paid for by company
- Excellent vacation policy
- Pre tax commuter and gym benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.