Junior Mid-Level Data Engineer/ Hadloop/ Hive/ Spark
My client in Mountain View has an exciting opportunity with their Big Data analytics team. They are seeking an intermediate data engineer. The successful candidate will have a strong skillset with ETL/ELT and process development. This role will include being responsible for designing and implementing custom ETL/ELT processes as well as experience with Hadoop, Hive, and Spark. Additionally, the right candidate must be excited to take on new opportunity and be apart of a growing team that is ready to disrupt the market. For the right experience, my client is willing to pay up to $180,000/DOE.
Required Skills & Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ work experience as a Data Engineer or ETL Developer
- Previous Experience working with 'Big' Data.
- Experience using Hadoop, Hive, and Spark
- Proficiency in source code management, software development, Unix tools and terminal
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert understanding of SQL and RELATIONAL DATABASES.
- Established experience with APACHE SPARK is a plus
- Established experience with at least two of Java, Scala and Python is vital A
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.