Senior .Net Engineer
My team has recently partnered with one of the leading global providers of software and data analytics for the real estate industry. Our client is looking for a creative and solutions oriented .Net developer that would join the team that is creating a multi-family property management application. This opportunity will be Hands-on and allow a skilled developer the ability to collaborate and learn with a group of passionate developers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years working with C#, ASP.Net Core
- Master or Bachelors degree with a computer, science, or mathematical focus
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Prior experience in an Agile environment
- Aptitude for learning new applications quickly
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full-Stack Development
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Coding ; 10% Architecture and Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.