Senior Python Developer
Luxury and health join together in this workspace to create one of the world's leading health clubs. They have locations globally and have expanded to incorporate yoga studios, cycling, and hotels.
They are in need of backend engineers to join their development team in charge of designing and implementing APIs, building various features, and scaling out their product as their company further grows.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ years professional engineering experience in Python, preferably with strong Django skills
- Tech agnostic
- Team player
- Strong experiences with AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or MA in computer science, math or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on
- 70% hands on back end
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $160k annually plus equity, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Modern workspace with great amentities
- Commuter Benefit
- Beautiful work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.