Senior iOS Engineer
Our client, an ecommerce platform for artisans, is in search of a highly experienced iOS engineer to join their mobile team! This is an opportunity to join the most successful ecommerce platform in this industry and to make an impact on a highly talented, fact paced team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years professional iOS engineering experience
- Professional experience engineering with Swift
- Published applications in the Apple store
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Flexibility and willingness of working across multiple platforms
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or MA in computer science, math or related field
- Objective-C and/or RxSwift a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% engineering in iOS
- 60% hands on back end
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $170k annually, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.