We are looking for full stack software engineers to join our small but growing team working on our customer-facing applications. In this role, you will be a key member helping to evolve our existing applications and implement new features on our platform. Do you have a passion for getting things done and working collaboratively? Are you interested in building great user experiences that cleanly present complex and large data sets? If so, this is the right opportunity for you. We are a fast-paced, dynamic (and fun) organization with many unique and interesting technology challenges. You'll get to have a large impact on our growing business, and do it with smart, down-to-earth people that enjoy having fun while working together.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-3+ years of software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science, Math, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong OOP and software design knowledge
- Proficient in one or more client-side programming frameworks, preferably React
- Experience with one or more server-side programming languages, preferably NodeJS
- Experience working in a Linux-based environment
- RDMS & SQL programming experience
- A track record of successfully completing projects on time
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt
Desired Skills and Experience
- Development experience in a SaaS platform or distributed service environment
- AWS or other cloud platform knowledge
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- UX/UI or human computer interaction skills and knowledge
What You Will Be Doing
- Building out additional features on top of their existing platform.
- Working with React/Node
- Working on their database (Mongo DB)
- Build robust and scalable software using primarily ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Design and create new application functionality or backend services to support project requirements.
- Maintain our code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology and product roadmaps.
- Work with the product team to understand user requirements, then translate that into an effective solution.
- Tackle hard problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Maintain regular and reliable work attendance.
- Competitive Salary $130-140k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Equity with a fast growing start up
- Weekly happy hours
- Catered lunches
- Transportation reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.