Mid Level DevOps Engineer/ AWS/ Linux
Aligned with the startup culture, this innovative all-in-one platform helps retailers and brands increase revenue, reduce costs, and overall simply their omni-channel data. This rapid growing company is looking for exceptional candidates that will be responsible for supporting and scaling its growing cloud based infrastructures. To strive in this environment, a candidate should be innovative and self- motivated.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3+ years of software engineering experience
- Solid knowledge in software design and server-side programming languages
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Strong communication, leadership, and team collaboration skills
- Problem solver, fast learner, and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Candidates must be local or willing to relocate
Desired Skills & Experience
- Development experience in a SaaS platform
- Knowledge in AWS or Linux cloud platforms
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Knowledge and skills in UX/UI
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Development
- 40% Automation Testing
- Build complex and scalable software.
- Design new application functions and back-end services to support projects
- Maintain high quality expectations by writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews.
- Collaborate and brainstorm ideas with other teams.
- Be creative and come up with new solutions.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $125k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Catered Lunches and Happy Hours
- On-site Gym
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.