Senior Front-End Engineer / SaaS Orginization
One of the most important variables employees are looking for when they decide to join a new company is whether they will be cared for with genuine compassion. You can join a compassionate company that is passionate about the health and wellness of its employees and working to spread that concern to other businesses. It makes sense to invest in employee wellness especially when a company isn’t just one person. It’s a conglomerate of individuals working together to be better. You would be working full time as a Senior Angular Engineer in downtown Chicago with benefits.
You will be contributing to major feature and product decisions with a diverse and collaborative team of engineers in Angular 7+. You’ll be faced with challenging problems and expected to perform in a fast-paced start-up environment to generate ideas quickly and write well-tested and functional code. You won’t be closed off from the office in this role, in fact, you’ll be expected to work jointly with the backend to ensure correct implementation of UI
Required Skills & Experience
- The optimal candidate will have a bachelors degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of professional experience in UI Development
- At least 3 years of experience using Angular or a similar framework
- Experience in delivering highly interactive software
- Able to communicate effectively both in oral and written formats
Desired Skills & Experience
- Big plus if experienced with either RXJS and/or Redux state management
- Gold star if experienced with internationalization
- Bonus for knowledge of git version control
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front-End | 10% Back-End
- 70% Coding | 30% Architecture
- 75% New | 25% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Happy Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.