Senior Machine Learning Engineer/ 180k year/ Sunnyvale
Currently working with a Fortune 500 E-Commerce company located in Sunnyvale that is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer. This company is looking to expand on their already well know status and provide a larger impact on the retail products they provide to consumers!
They are looking for a Backed/Machine Learning Engineer that is strong with writing machine learning algorithms. This person will be part of a new team of 8 that will be working on project centered around their AI platform. If interested, please apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a software engineer doing OOP (Python, Java, C#, etc.)
- Experience working with Machine Learning, artificial intelligence and Robotics is great
- Strong communication skills and comfort interfacing with clients when needed
- Experience operating autonomously and taking initiative
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Engineering
- 30% Client/Team Collaboration
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% contribution (even if you don’t contribute anything)
- 15 days PTO alongside sick time and company holidays
- 20% time rule
- Only need to be on-site Tuesdays and Fridays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.