A non-profit affiliated with a well-known university is looking for help! You could be working as an Ember developer to help build a platform that is a secure and reliable research data management service. With the service you build, researchers, scientists and students will all be able to transfer files between systems, share them via email with authentication management and access, publish data, and develop applications and gateways.
You’ll be working full time as a front-end Ember engineer in downtown Chicago with benefits. You’ll join a diverse and cooperative team to make it easier to work with data for everyone involved. You’ll collaborate with the back-end team as they build in Python and offer insights in developmental ideas and new features!
Required Skills & Experience
- The optimal candidate has a BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a front-end developer in a professional setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Can work in a collaborative and agile setting
- 3+ Experience using Ember and similar frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bonus if you have experience in Python
- Big plus for experience with RESTful APIs
- Gold Star for familiarity with Automation
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Front-End | 15% Backe-End
- 75% Coding | 25% Architecture
- 80% New | 20% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.