Senior Interaction Designer/ Cloud User Experience Design/ Palo Alto
An Enterprise SaaS company located in Palo Alto is looking for a Senior Interaction Designer to join their Business Planning Cloud User Experience Design team and orchestrate change in the Enterprise Performance Management space by influencing and shaping our next gen product experience.
Their enterprise platform organizes personal records so users can get in touch with long-lost friends and family. They also provide an Enterprise Business software solution to help maximize customer retention and utilize Big Data analytics to identify potential customer pools based on various demographics.
If you are a design rockstar, passionate and driven, one who thrives in a cross-functional and vibrant team environment and is comfortable engaging with end users, and loves creating delightful experiences - this is the opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years design work on consumer-friendly interactive experiences – desktop, web and mobile
- An excellent on-line portfolio showcasing interaction design work for desktop, web, and mobile devices
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, CS, Design or related field, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in Sketch, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other related business and design tools
- Experience with motion graphics and HTML/CSS prototyping
- Deep understanding of fundamental interaction design disciplines (information architecture, user personas, storyboarding, wireframing, rapid prototyping, etc.)
- A keen understanding of social design language and patterns
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to present work to executives and large product teams
- Previous experience working in an Enterprise SaaS environment and/or a dynamic start-up is a plus
- Designing iOS and Android apps is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive key interaction design initiatives by engaging and collaborating with business stakeholders (product management, engineering and business) to translate business, end user and technical requirements into UI prototypes
- Produce superlative interaction designs—from concept to execution in an agile product development environment
- Facilitate design brainstorming sessions and build consensus around design vision with product development stakeholders
- Conduct user research, coordinate usability-testing efforts, interpret test results, effectively communicate findings, and incorporate results into design efforts
- Contribute to corporate UX guidelines, standards and patterns
- Work closely with product development team members to ensure technical development adheres to UX design vision
- Competitive Base Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance,
- Stock Options
- Generous PTO and Vacation Policy
- Catered Lunches Daily
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.