Web and Mobile C# Developer
One of our clients that is located in Carrollton is looking to add a developer to the team. Our client is creating a software as a service that helps professionals manage operations and logistics of plants throughout various industries, including oil/gas/energy, water/wastewater, food/beverage and power generation. Our client is growing and they are looking for the right developer that will join a small team that will be architecting, planning, designing, developing, testing and maintain the software, overseeing deployment, and various others.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with C#, .NET development
- Proven database experience with SQL
- Experience using S.O.L.I.D. and D.R.Y. principals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science OR related field
- Proven experience with Cordova applications and Cordova plugin management
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full-Stack Development
- 70% Front-End
- 30% Back-End
- 100% Hands On
- 60% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.