Senior Messaging Engineer
A growing company in the Philadelphia suburbs is looking to hire a Messaging Engineer to join their team. They want someone who has expertise in Exchange and Office 365 and can run a large enterprise messaging project at the end of Q1. This will be a project based position so they need someone who is comfortable being the go to person on a project.
This company has been experiencing rapid growth and they are looking for someone to take on the challenge. This person will have the opportunity to work with a very experienced team while making an instant impact on the team. This company has a great culture and offer work from home flexibility, uncapped bonuses, and free benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive Exchange Experience 2013, 2016, 2019
- Office 365 Upgrade and Migration Experience
- Active Directory Exposure
- Strong Microsoft Background
- Strong Project based experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS Degree
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) Certification
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Business Continuity Planning
- 40% Disaster Recovery
- 50% Maintaining & Defining the BC Management & DR Programs
- 30% Developing New Policies
- 20% Program Support
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great Career Growth Opportunity
- Flexible Work Hours
- WFH 1-2 Days a week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.