Senior FE Angular Engineer | $137k+ | Dallas/Fort Worth
This company is looking for an Angular 2+ engineer responsible for developing the front-end of the product that delivers real time GPS tracking to its clients.
Your focus will be to implement a seamless user interface for a desktop web app, with a focus on performance of the product. Your role is responsible for creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
Are you interested in working on a team of like-minded engineers in a collaborative environment working on innovative tech? Apply today and get set up with a first-round interview within the week.
Required Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of professional Front End development experience
• One or more year with Angular 2/4/5/6 and TypeScript
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Highly motivated and takes initiative. Ability to meet client needs without sacrificing deadlines and quality
• Good written and communication skills
• Ability to cope with changing priorities
• Takes ownership for their own work
What You Will Be Doing
• Delivering a complete front-end application
• Ensuring high performance of product on mobile and desktop
• Make design and technical decisions for Angular 6 projects
• Develop application code and unit test cases
- Full Time / Full Benefits
- Flexible hours
- Laid-back / Collaborative environment
- Work from Home Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.