Senior Virtualization Engineer - vRealize/VRA
Calling all full stack software engineers, DevOps and infrastructure gurus! Are you interested in working for a well-established DevOps consulting software company in Irvine that is changing the space of modernized Cloud and DevOPs industry?
This well-established company is looking for a DevOps engineer to oversee IT ops of multiple business avenues, automation, monitoring/ logging builds and automating security functions. The ideal engineer will have a strong/fundamental technical quiver in a Linux environment, AWS, and automation. Ideally this engineer will have exposure to Systems, Security, Networking, Databases and Automation.
If you’re a software engineer, DevSecOps or a well-rounded fundamental Dev-Sec technician who can perform code reviews, recommend testing strategies, perform automation, cloud push and keep the lights on please apply! Let’s build AWS environments and automate Ops!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Advanced AWS experience.
- Configuration Management perferably Chef. (Ansible, Salt, Puppet ok)
- Monitoring with ELK Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana)
- Experience building microservices.
- Docker or Kubernetes containerization experience.
- CI Builds with Jenkins
- Strong programming experience with C/C++/Java/Bash or Python required.
- Comfortable in a fast paced/dynamic environment where you will be self-motivated/highly autonomous.
- Network auditing experience.
- Disaster recovery.
- Networking protocols, hardware, firewall security.
- Big Data/ noSQL are big plusses. (MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Open Source frameworks.
- Messaging Services such as RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ
- Load Balancers (such as HAProxy) a big plus
- Security Pen Testing, Vulnerability Scans, Security Automation a huge plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Full Medical Vision Dental coverage (100%)
- Bonus 2x per Year
- Tuition Reiumbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Nerf Gun Friendly Office
- Flexible work Schedule
- Casual work environment
- Dog Friendly Office
- PTO/paid holidays
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% AWS Architecture
- 20% AWS Maintenance.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration/ Strategic Initiatives
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.