This SaaS company is looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our Systems Engineering Team to drive this platform development, process automation, and migration into Amazon Web Services.
This is a fast-growing organization, focused on providing multi-level assistance throughout all their platforms while maintaining trustful relationships with their clients. They continue to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge products to meet the needs businesses across the country.
Required Skills & Experience
- Amazon Web Services operation, maintenance, implementation and design
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations to improve and implement system-wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Respond to tickets within team defined Service Level Objectives
- Work closely with various application support and engineering teams
- Develop/Integrate tools for system monitoring and change/deployment automation
60% Linux environment
- 40% AWS
- 100% Hands On (team collaboration, support, maintenance, and implementation)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $140,000
- Contract Duration: Full-time
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Medical Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.