This nonprofit institute is focused on the research and education of their product. They are looking for a Network Architect to help with the architecture design and deployment of their network environments. This employee should be capable of automating services. In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to lead a team in building services for customers and assign tasks to the development team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with building/automating
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in design, development, deployment of networks
- CCNA and CCNP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Next Generation firewalls
- BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Automating/Building
- 25% Leading
- 25% Designing/Deploying
- Competitive salary $130k range/year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSAs, Supplemental Life and Accident Insurance, Voluntary Benefits
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.