Mid-Senior Level Software Engineer, Python | North Dallas | $95k-$110k |
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team of software innovators heavily invested in AWS? For this position, you'll be involved with cross-functional software practitioners who are involved in delivery across the full stack and the full lifecycle, with a focus on integrations. To do so, this company utilizes developing REST APIs via AWS API Gateway + Lambda in node.js and Python.
This company influences its expanding, highly collaborative team with intentions to build an unrivaled platform for unlocking the world’s home equity. They strive to help their clients successfully buy or sell a home in ways traditional real estate brokers just can’t. If you’re an aspiring Software Engineer, with API focus, that wants to be a part of this growing team, send your resume in today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience developing full life cycle applications
- Must have node.js or Python experience
- Must have scripting/automation experience, bash/CloudFormation/terraform a plus
- Should be passionate about delivering quality software to quality people
Desired Skills & Experience
- exposure to AWS services, AWS certification a plus
- exposure to Containers, Docker/Kubernetes experience a plus
- exposure to Security, WAF or IAM experience a plus
- Should be a polyglot developer, interested in new languages, tools, and technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing REST APIs via AWS API Gateway + Lambda in node.js and Python
- Deploying APIs via CloudFormation
- Working with various third party APIs, databases, and AWS services
- Contributing to Docker services in node.js and Python
- Designing and documenting a consistent API experience for internal and external use
- Ensuring the security, maintainability and robustness of the API
- Ensuring the quality and correctness of the API
- Streamlining the API call interface for clients
- Collaborative environment
- Full Time Contract
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.