Solutions Architect (PHP environment) | Dallas | Competitive Salary
Being the leading provider of cash management and working capital solutions for transportation, oil and gas and temporary staffing service providers, this company is committed to helping their clients increase their financial performance through operational efficiency.
Candidates for this Project Manager role will be expected to have the leadership and project management skills required to lead small to medium scale projects consisting of IT and functional business area resources. Candidates will also be expected to understand the basic process and methods used within IT organization to support the application management life cycle, which will include requirements definition, application design, technical specification, testing, training, change control and deployment.
Apply today and get set up with an interview early next week.
Benefits and pay are above market value.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive LAPP stack experience
- Full Stack PHP experience
- Experience utilizing Rest APIs
- Relational database knowledge (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Software development and design knowledge (PHP preferred)
- Comfortable in Unix environments
- Knowledge of software integration practices utilizing JSON, XML, and JQuery
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Creative problem solving
- Knowledge in system and unit testing
- Technical writing and documentation knowledge
- Ability to learn and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in outlining the business needs and technical challenges that exist in developing new software, and conveying the flow of system and business logic required in the creation of new software to both operations and development teams.
- Outline integration processes with development teams and customer or partner companies, and deliver high quality technical solutions and technical guidance during integrations.
- Assist in system analysis, code and database mapping, and software system design.
- Performance tuning, query analyzation, and setting up of administrative functions on SQL production databases.
- Assist in Unit testing of new software projects, and analyze the affect of new projects on the overall systems.
• Provide technical support which may include: collaboration with operations team members, deciphering system usage and user errors, and analyzation of reports and financial calculations within the software system.
- PHP 7.1.16
- PostgreSql (9.5.11)
- Rest APIs
- Apache (2.4.53)
- Linux (Centos 6.9 – kernel 2.6)
Architecture & Design: 80%
Front End: 10%
Back End: 90%
- Collaborative environment
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
- Lucrative remote options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.