IT Support Specialist (Windows and Mac)
Our client is a prestigious university in Philadelphia that is growing its support team and is looking to hire an IT Support Specialist ASAP. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting users in both Windows and Mac environments.This person will be supporting multiple departments at the university through remote, on-site, phone, and e-mail support channels. This person should have experience with ticketing systems, networking tools, and should have prior end user support experience. A candidate with a bachelor’s degree and experience working in higher education or for a school/university is desirable but not required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, XP desktop
- MacOS X server and desktop support (Mac)
- Mobile device support experience (MDM)
- Experience supporting end users both face to face and over the phone
- Windows Server support (plus)
- Cisco networking experience (plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience supporting executives
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with both Windows and Mac
- Experience supporting mobile devices such as iphone and android
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Phone and face to face user support
- 50% Windows Desktop
- 50% Mac Support
- Competitive Salary: $20 - $25/hr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits
- Great Team Culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.