Solutions Architect (.NET and Azure)
Our client is looking to bring on an Azure .NET Developer to their prototype team located in Irving, Texas. The company is apart of a leading global marketing communications company that focuses on consumer engagement based on patterns in data. They use advanced analytics, machine learning, and cognitive intelligence capabilities to find behavioral, conversational, and relevant patterns to deliver real-time, meaningful engagement to their brand’s consumers.
The new developer will be part of a team that’s still being built out, so this is a perfect opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a disruptive company, in an even more disruptive industry. The prototype team will be designing and building next-level marketing platforms with greenfield development projects that challenge you both technically and creatively.
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of REST services
- Reliable Azure cloud services experience
- Exposure of App Services, Service Bus, and PaaS components
- Knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in test-driven development (TDD)
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Azure/Cloud Development
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration; 50% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- 21 days PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Top of the line custom assets (Apple or PC)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.