Senior Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET)
A North-Dallas based business that provides premier services to the DFW metroplex is looking to hire a Senior Full-Stack Web Engineer. The company has been in business for over 7 years and offers customers a broad range of plumbing services including builder plumbing and installations on new or existing properties.
The Senior Web Developer will be helping to grow and build a suite of both web based and mobile based applications. The team builds highly scalable systems that impact our employee’s daily lives. You will have the opportunity to create UIs that are intuitive, time-saving & user-friendly for employees in the field. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, a self-motivated engineer that’s highly responsible. You should have an extreme passion for building full-stack SAAS solutions and enjoy working with colleagues who have a similar start-up mentality.
This is a direct-hire positon in the North Dallas area where it will be expected to commute to the office on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Object Oriented programming and Asynchronous Programming
- Experience with cloud-based technologies (Azure Services, AWS)
- Ability to convert a design into a working application
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with React or React Native
- Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET, Entity Framework Core, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Server Side Development
- 25% Client Side Development
- 80% Coding with C#, ASP.NET
- 20% Architecture/Design and Strategy Responsibilities
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 50% Individual Responsibilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Huge Impact/Growth Opportunities